The experience of Juan Manuel Pargada, founding partner of the Law Firm, in the advising, negotiation and legal leadership of all kind of corporate transactions over 20 years in a national and international first level law firm is an important asset and a clearly differentiator element for customers.
The services of this subject would consist in the advice, negotiation and preparation of all required contractual documentation in connection with all types of corporate transactions, both national and/or international, such as:
- Acquisition and sale of companies, businesses and assets
- Investment Operations: Investment and disinvestment of industrial or financial partners (Private Equity, Venture Capital, Business Angels) in a company. Investment Agreements and Shareholders Agreements.
- Management Buy Out (MBO), Management Buy In (MBI), Leveraged Buy Out (LBO).
- Incorporation of Joint Ventures (corporate and/or contractual ones), UTES, AIES and other forms of concentration/cooperation between companies.
- Shareholders Agreements
- Preparation of Due Diligence Reports in mercantile matters